Monday, June 1, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

What a day, so far. It's not even 1 yet and I am tired. We had a long morning. Poor Princess fell asleep on the couch as soon as we got home.

We've been at the library since 8 am. The baby did manage to nap for about 30 minutes while strapped to my chest, but I doubt it was very restful as every time I got up he would rouse sleepily, with an annoyed look on his face.

It was time well spent though. I did get my free manicure. Yes, you heard me. FREE MANICURE!!! The library in my town offers free manicures, pedicures, waxing, hair styling, etc. Every Monday from 8 am to 11 am, no appointment needed. And even though my manicure was a little stressful (baby, toddler... no explanation necessary), it still was fun. I'm hoping next weeks pedicure session goes a little smoother though.

All in all, I ended up spending 3 hours at the library... thanks to my tardy companion. But time at the library, for me, isn't wasted time. It's like no time at all. I can sit and read for hours. So the time flew by.

However, I had to get home and do my motherly duties... clean, laundry, make food. After all the kids would need to have lunch. Then after all that, I have to head out and stroller shop. Time is not on my side today. So I am trying to get a whole lot done in a short amount of time.

No comments: