Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some Crafts To Share

As usual, I got busy with some arts and crafts for the Christmas season. This year, as with years past, I made Christmas cards for the people near and dear to my heart. I also FINALLY made Fatty and Princess's ornaments.... I had one for Boobie when he was like 2, but that got lost in Boston while I was getting myself ready for the big move : (

I hope people enjoy and appreciate the cards I made... they took me a few days and I put a lot of hard work and delicate thought into them. As for the ornaments... I hope to have these for years to come and hopefully can pass them along to Fatty and Princess once they get older. I will make another for Boobie... he deserves a keepsake ornament too.




The cards







The X-mas tree ornaments... initially I wanted to do red balls, but there was no red foam paper so I made due with what I had available to me. Green foam paper makes a perfect Christmas tree ornament.






And just to share, a few of Boobie's art projects.



Decorative stocking



Foam ball snowman



Cotton ball snowman

No comments: