Saturday, December 10, 2016

Ready, Set, GOOOOOO!!!!

The kids are all excited.  My family arrives in just a few short days.  And our beach vacation is booked and ready for us to arrive.  It's go time!

I finally finished up the bulk of my Christmas shopping.  I have one more item to get and I will be 100% done.... and that feels so good.

The Christmas season is flying by so fast, like at super speed and we have so many fun things still left to do, like make a Gingerbread house.  Will we get to that?  Not even sure.  At least we have our getaway to look forward to.  Going to the beach right before Christmas is not an easy task to accomplish but I am excited to see what it's like celebrating the Christmas holiday, with everything looking all merry and bright, in a different part of Costa Rica.

Even though things are going really smoothly right now, I am a bit nervous for when my family arrives.  I want them to have the best vacation possible and having company always puts me a little on edge (trying to be hostest with the mostest).  But I imagine once they get here and get settled, all will be fine, glorious even.

So, we are ready for the holidays... all the stockings are hung with care.  There are gifts under the tree.  And Christmas music will be heard blaring from the TV.  It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments: