Tuesday, April 30, 2019

My Birthday Girl

My one and only princess has finally hit the last year of her pre-teen stage and I cannot believe how quickly 12 years have flown by.  To celebrate, I took her and 4 of her best friends skating and then to the salon to get manicures.  After all that, it was back home for pizza, cake, snacks and a few fun games.  It was the perfect way to celebrate my daughter on her special day.  She wanted to keep things simple and low-key but still fun. 







The day before, on her actual birthday, we kept things low-key as well and stuck to tradition. We baked cupcakes, which I took to her class for a mini birthday celebration.  And that evening at home, after we all sang her happy birthday, she opened her gifts. 







April 26th is never just an ordinary day in this house.  It's a very special day, the day of my daughter's birthday.  The day I will never forget when I welcomed my princess to this world.

No comments: