Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Let The Party Commence

 It's party planning time! Planning parties isn't the same for me, as my kids get older. There just seems to be less planning involved. The older my kids get, the easier their birthday celebrations tend to be and the simpler the party. But a party is still a party in my book no matter how much planning was involved.

First up for my second round of birthdays, is my youngest who will be 8 years old on the 29th. Of course he wanted a party and I was more than game. Since we're still in a pandemic, I knew I did not want to have his celebration at home this year since we wanted to invite friends and classmates. It just seemed safer and probably even more fun to have his party at a venue that specializes in birthday celebrations.

After a short discussion, we decided to have his pary at the Adventure X trampoline park in  the mall. Even though we've hosted his party at a trampoline park before, this will be a little different as this particular venue has a few different kid friendly activities to mix things up from just the regular jumping parties. Plus it's in the mall so afterwards, the fun can continue even when the party is over. 

I contacted the venue  selected my party package and picked my day, which just happens to be my son's actually birthday, August 29th.

Then I selected the party menu for my guests

And boom, finally sent out invitations and got back a lot of RSVPs. I think people are ready to party and so are we. I am so excited!!


No comments: