Saturday, February 12, 2022

First Day Back


 February isn't just the month of love, in Costa Rica it marks the back to school season. This year, I am hopeful. Hopeful that things will go back to normal, at least somewhat and my kids will have a successful academic school year.

My oldest actually started his college classes in January and he is still 100 percent virtual. However, my three younger children will most likely be going back to school in person, barring any unforeseen complications from the Covid 19 vaccination mandates.

This past week, my middle son and daughter started their back to school journey, my daughter in her 9th year and my son in his 8th. And thankfully, both are now in the same school, having switched my son from his previous highschool because of his disappointing experience. Now, I can look forward to a year  hopefully filled with fun new experiences and a better scholastic performance.

Like I said, I am hopeful and that is all that matters right now. 

No comments: