Saturday, May 7, 2022

Another Trip To Boston

 I'm going to Boston! This is a very last minute spontaneous trip, as I was not planning on going to Boston any time soon. However, my little sister is throwing our mother a 60th birthday party and asked for my help, which I was more than happy to offer. But she needed me in Boston for some last minute prep details that she was too busy to handle on her own. 

My mom also wanted me in Boston to celebrate with her too. Her party just would not be complete if all her kids weren't there to share her moment.

 Another celebration I will be attending is my sister's college graduation. She really wanted me there to share this milestone with her. So I will be in Boston for about 6 days to  be apart of two momentous occasions and I am thankful for that. 

No comments: