Thursday, September 8, 2022

A Super Awesome Go Kart Party

 My baby boy just turned 9 years old on the 29th of August and to celebrate his special day, we did it in a big way with a go Kart racing birthday party.

We invited his entire class including his teacher and all but 4 kids RSVPd and everyone showed up, which was amazing.

It was truly a spectacular day and everyone had a blast, even the adults. Just to watch all the kids having fun made my day.  

As expensive as that party was, in the end it was all worth it to see my little guy enjoy his birthday to the max, which he did.

I'm starting to really like these ready made birthday parties more and more, especially since they bring so much joy to my son and his friends. 
































It was an epic day to celebrate an epic kid. 

However, that was not the only celebration. Before we hosted the most adrenaline infused party ever, we celebrated our little guy on his actual birthday with a few gifts, donuts for him and his classmates and cake.

















It truly was a birthday to remember.  Best birthday ever, according to my son. And that makes my heart smile. I was bursting with joy. Another year in the books, another year I made my little guy the happiest kid on earth.


No comments: