Sunday, August 6, 2023

August Festivities

 August has come rushing in with such a force,  I might need to take a minute once the month is over to recuperate. 

Being "outside " has never been more true for me than the first few days to the start of the month. Birthday parties, family gatherings, and even TWO nights out in a row.  

Me being out in the streets on a Thursday night is a new concept, but to say I had fun is an understatement.  The next night, we celebrated our cousins birthday and stayed out until 3am, and I was surely lit. The entire night was such a vibe. I was on and off the dance floor, throwing back shots and just having the time of my life.


Another last minute birthday celebration 


The 2nd night out, the place was on fire thanks to our group















Outside on a Thursday night @ La Concha in barrio California 



No comments: