Sunday, November 26, 2023

Decorating For Christmas

 Ah yes, the holidays. Is there any better time of year? The lights, the music, the movies, the food! Oh, what a wonderful time. And, as always, I like to document the special moments so I can relive them time and time again. 


First, let's get into the looks. Get into these glasses that I was obsessed with before I lost them. Perfect for holiday styling so I will be looking for a new replacement pair.

Celebrating the season with my youngest at his school's holiday event.





More holiday looks. This festive looking sleeveless crop turtle neck is definitely giving.






The cocktails with the hubs is a total holiday vibe.

Another look with my replacement pair if sunglasses.  They do a good job but not as styling as my 1st pair.

Now for the good stuff. The stuff the holidays are made of, decorating the Christmas tree.

Isn't she pretty?




And of course, no holiday look would be complete without festive nails. It's beginning to look like Christmas indeed.


No comments: