Saturday, January 27, 2024

A Chill Birthday And Modeling Classes?

 Not much has happened this month while the kids have been on vacation. Since we're trying to budget better, pay down some debt, and work on our finances,  we've been mostly staying home to save money. 

With that in mind, it was a chill birthday at home for hubby this year. 





Being thankful for all we have is so important and reminds of of just how blessed we really are. 

On another note, I took the kids to a modeling appointment, sucked in by an ad I saw on Facebook.  While it was an experience,  it definitely wasn't what we thought it would be. Paying for my kids to take modeling classes just isn't something I would ever really do, but it led to my daughter expressing interest, so we will look into finding an agency for her. 



It's been a slow, calm January and I can't say I'm mad about it.  I love a lazy day, waking up late with no plans, just lounging in bed until I feel the urge to get up.  I do have family in town and that keeps me busy and outside, but not in a fun way so I relish downtime. January will be ending way too soon. 

No comments: