Saturday, July 30, 2016

Late Father's Day Post

I have to give a shout out to my amazing husband, who has just been working himself thin to make sure his family, us, have all we need and things we want.

He is a wonderful dad, so patient and kind.  So generous and understanding.  Just so gifted in his people skills.  I tell him all the time, he is a better parent than I am, especially when it comes to how he handles the kids.

I know Father's day already passed like a month ago, but I still just had to post this.  It goes without saying that everyday is father's day and he is appreciated and doted upon more than once a year.  But this year we did make sure to shower him with special gifts, like a bottle of wine and a t-shirt saying #1 Dad.  And we all went out to dinner as a family to celebrate his special day.  So even though Father's day officially did pass, this post is still right on time because no matter what time of year, it's always dad's day around here.




No comments: