Friday, September 29, 2017

My 37th Birthday

Yes, I am officially in my LATE 30's.  EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!  I'm not freaking out, I'm not.  It's just so unbelievable that I have been on this earth for 37 years now which is amazing!  I use to think people in their 30's were pretty old.  Like, pushing 40 was a HUGE deal right?  But I so don't feel like an older person.  I am still me, still Carina.  Yes, I am older and should be a little more wiser (I'm working on that), but I am still my same goofy self.

Looking back, over these last 37 years, I wonder what I have accomplished so far.  I mean, now I feel like 37 is still so young and I still have so many more years ahead of me (hopefully).  I still have so much I want to do, like eventually one day finally publishing that book.  But I have done a lot with my life, albeit small accomplishments but accomplishments all the same.

I have 4 wonderful, beautiful children and being a mother is definitely my biggest and greatest accomplishment thus far.  I graduated college so there's that.  I ran a few races, something that I never thought I would ever do. I have volunteered my time to a variety of causes over the years and have tried to give back in some way when I can.  I've been on TV once or twice (nothing major), and even won third place in a beauty competition (sometimes it's the little things).  But I have to say, I have lived a good life.  Filled with many ups and downs but a good life indeed.



37 never felt so good!



No comments: