Sunday, December 31, 2023

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

 It always surprises me how quickly time flies, especially when making memories. As I sit by my lit Christmas tree on New Years Eve, reminiscing about the past year, I am in awe of the fact that 2024 is only a few hours away.

As far as the holiday season is concerned,  we had an amazing Christmas, spending time with family. I will forever cherish these moments, as they mean so much to me.


My son's boxing academy invited the families to partake in a holiday dinner get together.  It was nice taking time away from the holiday rush to have a nice meal in a nice setting.



Christmas Eve was actually different this year and I liked it. We spent the day with the inlaws drinking, eating and just having a jolly old time.






Our Christmas Eve tradition



Merry Christmas Morning


Brunch 



Dinner



To say it was another incredible Christmas is kind of an understatement. I'm still on cloud 9

No comments: