Sunday, April 7, 2024

Does The Easter Bunny Get Tips

 Hi, it's me, I'm the Easter Bunny. And no, I don't get tips. But the joy I get from making lasting memories for my kids for each holiday is payment enough.

Easter 2024 was another epic celebration at home. As per usual, I wrote the clues, hid the eggs for the scavenger hunt and then filled baskets with all my kids favorite goodies. 

I also meticulously planned a menu for the day that included a brunch and a dinner of a few yummy foods and treats. It's what I love to do and will do it for as long as I can.


                The celebrations started the day before at Lincoln Plaza's Easter event.


                           Brunch


                   Easter Baskets 2024





                             Easter dinner

It was an amazing family Easter!

No comments: