Sunday, April 7, 2024

Keeping Things Simple

 Thank goodness my oldest son is very low maintenance because all he wanted for his birthday this year was an ice cream cake and Japanese food. That's it, that's all. And due to our strict budget this year, everything he wanted luckily fit into the budget.

I wanted to do more, as I am the queen of extra, but budget wise, I'm happy I could give my son exactly what he wanted guilt free.

Besides, I have 3 other kids who will most likely want more than that for their birthdays, so I will get to do more very very soon. However, I will be content that all I had to do was pick up a cake and uber some food for my oldest.

So here's a post to my oldest who celebrated his 24th birthday on the 28th of March and all he wanted was some ofnhis favorite foods.



No comments: