Monday, October 30, 2023

Enjoying Life As Best I Can

 I love my life.  It might not be perfect but it is a life that is being well lived. A soft life,  a luxury life, a good life in my mind and I truly cannot complain. 

As a semi busy mom of 4, I could not be living a better life than I am right now. This was the life I dreamed about. This was the life I've always wanted.  And I can only hope it just keeps getting better.

As a life being lived to the fullest, take a look at what I've been up to over the past few weeks.


I decorated the house for Fall and Halloween 





I started wearing my ring stack more because why have something so gorgeous sitting in a box

 
Went on a brunch date with hubby. Had me a mimosa and a good ole time.


This french toast was so amazing, it was an absolute treat.


Got some new nails and tried something a little different.  I am obsessed. 




And I just had to take a picture of this outfit. I was definitely feeling myself but can you blame me? Living life to the fullest indeed.


No comments: