Sunday, October 1, 2023

September Was Lit 🔥

 September is my favorite month, for OBVIOUS reasons. First off,  it's my birth month, so yay for that. Second, it's one step closer to the holiday season and vacation. Can I get an amen! And third, September is just a top tier time of year. 

Plus I'm a September Libra. Need I say more? By astrological standards, I am the embodiment of an almost perfect specimen. 🥰 

Ok, all jokes aside though, September is by far my favorite time of year and so to pay tribute to my favorite month, here is a rundown of everything that transpired over the last few weeks (that I haven't posted about yet).


Getting more confident each day and documenting my journey 


Finding THE perfect pair of baddie girl heels


Selfie game on point



My son's first ever boxing sparring match. It was a pretty good event.





Finally getting my nails done....again and feeling myself as per usual 



And finally my actual birthday celebration.  I turned 43 on the 26th of September and I felt amazing. Your girl is aging like fine wine and turning that clock backwards



Brunch with my youngest





Dinner at Korean BBQ with the family and getting into my model girl era cuz your girl was serving looks and looking good doing it








Happy Birthday to me 🎂



Another birthday celebration to end the month on a high note.  Dinner at Fuji Teppenyaki Habachi Japanese Restaurant on September 30








My model girl era...serving face and body all month long.  Let's keep this going.  





















No comments: