Monday, March 11, 2024

Date Nights And Celebrating Friendships

 Date nights and brunch dates give me life and get me so excited.  It's even better when it's a spontaneous day out.  

Thanks to hubby we had two days out back to back and it was lovely. Having brunch after hubby's chiro appointment has become sort of a new little tradition.  And then randomly,  on a Friday, the day after our chiro brunch date, hubby surprised me with a spontaneous date night out. It had been a while since we had a good date night as we've been trying to stick to a strict budget and be more financially frugal.

It was a well needed time away and the perfect way to spend some quality time together.  Hubby works around the clock nonstop, so it's always a nice change of pace when he steps away from work for a few hours. 



On top of my recent days out, I finally had a girls meet-up with my friends to celebrate a few birthdays. We had three birthdays to celebrate but we mainly gave the attention to our friend celebrating a major birthday milestone in turning 50. It was such a vibe!










We decided to have our celebratory meet-up at a cute little cafe that surprisingly had one of the best strawberry milkshakes I've ever had. Yum!

No comments: