Thursday, March 21, 2024

Journey To Glass Skin

 I've been dealing with hyper-pigmentation and dark spots for over 20 years. I had pretty terrible skin and at one point in time, would not leave my house without makeup. 

Skin care just wasn't that important to me until it was. I was tired of the way my skin looked. I envied girls with beautiful skin and perfect pores. I wanted that and so I started my journey to clear skin. 

I wasn't looking for perfection but I wanted better looking skin that didn't embarrass and disappoint me every time I looked in the mirror.

First step was implementing a consistent and effective, yet simple, skin care routine. Keeping it simple meant I would have no trouble keeping up with the routine overtime.

Next step was tackling the dark spots, which meant I would need some sort of chemical peel. Once I had a good and effective skin care in place, I saw a significant and dramatic difference in my skin. It looked more even and I experienced less breakouts. A chemical peel would only add to my results, making my skin even more vibrant and youthful.

The peel wasn't a fix all, however, and I will have to get another one. But the results are pretty impressive.  To keep my skin looking as good as it does, I still have to keep up with my skin care and continue take really good care of my skin. 







No comments: