Thursday, March 21, 2024

Another Random Post

 March has been pretty uneventful but there are little moments that bear remembering and blogging about. 

Like pajama day at the kids school and yes, my little guy won for best pjs.




Lunch with hubby is always worth a mention, as I love to spent time with my man. Plus, your girl loves to eat out. However,  this trip to one of our favorite spots was not the vibe. The food was mediocre at best and pretty disappointing.  Hopefully our next outing will be more delicious.



And then the highlight of the month, so far, was Dune 2. I still have so much to look forward to this month, but watching Dune 2 in theaters was quite the experience.  

Not only was the movie incredible and I can't wait to watch it again, but seeing it in theaters was so much fun and so worth it. ❤️ 



No comments: