Friday, October 14, 2016

Holiday Season Has Begun!

Are you ready?  Are you ready for the holidays?  Better yet, are you looking forward to the holidays?  I might not be quite ready YET, but I am so looking forward to the holiday season.

I am excited for Halloween this year again. The house is all decked out (well, as much it will be) and I am actively searching the web for exciting and fun activities for the kids to do. 

I am so excited for Thanksgiving this year, oh yes.  It will be smaller this year than in previous years as I am just hosting my immediate family, no friends.  No large groups this year, just us and that makes me super excited. I cannot wait.  

And of course, the biggest holiday of them all, Christmas!  Can I get a YES!!!  I am super excited for Christmas this year even though I am so unprepared this year as compared to last.  But I am not worried about it.  We have a new car and that takes priority not to mention a lot of our disposable income and the kids understand.  So Christmas will be smaller this year, as far as gifts go but the kids don't mind.  Also, this year we are heading on vacation to the beach with my family so that, to us, is our Christmas gift.

I am very excited to get the house all decked out and to do all the fun activities we do for the holiday seasons..... I am ready for the movies, the music, the food, everything.  I am so ready!

No comments: