Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Winter Has Come!

Winter time has arrived in Costa Rica and to me, it's starting to feel like Fall.  It's rainy, it's gloomy and it's a little cold here in San Jose and to be honest, I kinda like it.  Don't get me wrong, I am not a big rain person, so come rainy season in CR, I am not a happy girl.  But I am so looking forward to all the fall holidays coming up that I don't mind the fall like weather because it puts me in the mood for celebrating.

We have Halloween to look forward to in just a few short weeks, as time is just flying us by.  Then quickly after that we have Thanksgiving, one of my absolute favorite holidays and time of year.  And of course, I can't forget our anniversary.  While that may not be a holiday, it is a cause for celebration and I am excited to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary this year.

Of course after all the fall holidays, the biggest celebration of all is Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year (according to the song and I have to agree). I am even more excited for Christmas this year because my family will be spending the holidays with us for the very first time.

As a planner, I have a lot of planning to do.  I have lists to make, things to buy, money to save.  It's going to be a great holiday season for sure.


No comments: