Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Holiday Season Has Officially Begun!?

For us anyway, the Holiday season has officially begun and now that Halloween is over, I can finally concentrate on the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas season.

Because Thanksgiving will be smaller this year than in previous years, not much planning will be involved and so not much work to be done.  That means I have more time to focus on Christmas earlier.  I have a party to plan and our beach vacation to figure out as well as getting gifts and the like.

Today, I am taking the kids to the mall to the Universal Department store to meet and greet Santa.  I am pretty excited and cannot wait for all the festivities to begin.  Not to mention, school is almost out... YAY!!!  So bring on the season of giving, merry and all thing bright.


No comments: