Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Been Way Too Long...

Since my last blog. I have tons of pictures and lots of updating to do, starting with actually posting pictures of Fatty's party. BUT alas, those pics are on my laptop, which does not work at the moment : /

I know it is a used laptop but for it to not be working, especially since I've only had it for like 3 months????? Craziness!!! I am a little upset but seeing as I have not paid for it as yet, I am going to swallow my disappointment and try and get it fixed.

Lots have happened in my blog absence; I did my first walk (the Cancer race/run) last weekend (what a blast!).

I have been busy as a bee decorating the house and getting it in order for the upcoming year and holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.)

Father in law bought me a new set of living room couches and it just spiraled from there: I then went on to buy a new dining room table and chairs (long overdue), new curtains for the living room (again long overdue), new comforter and pillows for the bedroom, new bamboo shades for the window in my bedroom, new bathroom shelves, new plates, a bookcase for Boobie's room and few decorative odds and ends.

I am still exercising: running and going to the gym.

I am enjoying my 30th year so far, which reminds me that I need to post a few pics from my infamous birthday bash (the BEST PARTY EVAH!!!!)

It's not like I don't have time to blog... I just hadn't the energy... with the laptop conking out and all. But I will be back with photos in hand soon enough.

Stay tuned.

No comments: