Friday, December 6, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Everywhere you turn in my living room, there is just a little bit of Christmas magic.  We finally set up and trimmed our tree yesterday and I am loving how my house is looking at the moment:  very holiday like.  Christmas is my favorite time of year... everything about the season makes me happy.  And it has become so much more magical and special ever since I started having children.  As a mom, nothing makes me happier than seeing how happy my kids are come Christmas time; and it's not just about the gifts either.  It's about all the special things we do and all the little traditional elements we incorporate into the season: making cards, baking goodies, taking the yearly picture by the tree, etc.  It's just every little thing about this holiday that makes the world that much more peaceful, merry and bright.





A test shot just for fun

The actual picture (this we used for our Christmas card).  I got lucky as all kids are looking at the camera and smiling and this was the 1st picture I took.









Baby A







The Christmas card

Cards we made for family and friends













No comments: