Saturday, November 17, 2018

I Just Had To Do It

I finally did it; I finally decorated the house for Christmas.  It has become a tradition to decorate the week before Thanksgiving the last couple of years.  I just love how festive and merry the house looks on Turkey Day with all the twinkling lights and our Christmas tree decorated in all her glory.  I love the holiday season, everything is so merry, bright and magical.  But Christmas time comes way too quick and before we know it, the season is over.  So I like to take advantage of the time I have and start the decorating process just a little bit early.  I do still leave up my fall and Thanksgiving decor but I don't have a ton so the Christmas decor just adds a bit more cheer.  Besides, it's also a good way to see what I have on hand, what I need to buy and an excuse just to have the house decked out for the holidays.

                           The Tree All Ready For The Season!

No comments: