Sunday, May 24, 2020

Trying To Get Back On Track

I have fallen off the wagon, again.  People make jokes, but I think we'll all be coming out of this quarantine life just a little bit on the fluffier side.  Thankfully I am still working out, but I have just been loving my snacks just a little too much.  I know I need to get back on track before I am too far gone, so starting this week, I will try to make the effort to not eat so much.

I don't really want to restrict myself too much but I know I have to cut back on all the snacking I've been doing.  Plus, I am doing myself no favors with all the super yummy but not so healthy foods I've been indulging in.

Ever since my return from Boston, it has just been super hard to get back to my normal way of eating.  My normal way of eating, admittedly, is not so normal but it has worked for me for some time and had helped me maintain a slim physique.  With strength training exercise I have gained some musle and have gotten more toned but I have also bulked up a bit as well. 

I know I should be happy and I am not that upset at all.  But I know me and I know what makes me happy and I am much happier 10 pounds lighter than I am now.  My family would tell me that I am crazy in wanting to lose 10 pounds.  They know I have body issues and while I admit I do, I still want what I want.  So starting this week, I hope to get back to a relatively better way of eating in hopes of slimming down just a tiny little bit. 

No comments: