Friday, September 23, 2022

His 14th Year

 I look forward to celebrations, especially birthdays. So when it came time to celebrate my son's 14th birthday, I wanted to make sure to do it right. I wanted to make the day special, which meant doing whatever he wanted to do. 

And all he wanted to do was go out to eat and money to go shopping. Easy enough. I could have done more, done it bigger. I could have been extra but it was his day, not mine ( more on my upcoming birthday soon). 

What my birthday boy wants, he gets. So we went to his restaurant of choice, which was Outback Steakhouse. And he was gifted cash money, and lots of it, to ball out however he saw fit.













The celebration continued all weekend with a trip to the mall so birthday boy could spend some of his money. However, little brother just had to make a pit stop at the arcade.







To end the evening, birthday boy chose Dominoes for dinner and a milkshake as a sweet treat. It was a simply memorable birthday.

No comments: