Thursday, October 6, 2022

My Birthday Weekend Celebration

 I did it pretty big this year in celebrating my 42nd birthday and I have no regrets. I probaly could've gone bigger but a girl knows when to chill, ok. 

First off, I wanted to take a trip, but not just any trip.  I wanted a beach trip to a nice, fancy resort. I can be a little bougie sometimes, but hey, it was my birthday so I felt I deserved it. Besides, when else do you get free reign to just spoil yourself guilt free? 

So hubby and I plus the youngest of our brood went on a mini weekend getaway to the JW Marriot Resort and Spa in Guanacaste.  When I say it was a vibe, babyyyy it was a VIBE!!
























The hotel was amazing. I was able to relax the entire weekend, leaving me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. We spent time as a family by the pool most of the time but we also got a chance to ride bikes, rented free of charge from the hotel. I had no ridden a bicycle in over 20 years and it was so much fun.

The staff was impeccable. We received top tier service all weekend long. It was the best way I could have spent my birthday weekend for sure and I cannot wait to go back.

No comments: