Tuesday, November 29, 2022

The English Fest

I must have forgotten to post this, but the kids English Fest was a huge success and I wouldn't be me if I didn't share a few pics of the day. Each grade had a different theme and had to come up with a concept that they then executed the day of the English Fest.  

My daughter's 9th grade class had the wild west, they did a dramatic piece. It was a Shakespearean inspired play about star crossed lovers and it was a huge hit.

My son's 8th grade class had magic as their theme and they had each person perform a magic trick in order to compete in a magic competition show. It was pretty funny and entertaining to watch.

11th grades Haunted house to go along with their horror theme












Mother in law got in on the fun to support the wild west theme


I did my part as a fairy to support my son's magic theme. 





 

No comments: