Tuesday, October 1, 2024

A Vegas Style Prom

 This year, my daughter's prom was the day after my birthday,  so I had to prep for both events. However,  since this graduation dance would be my daughter's last, it took top priority.  I wanted to make it a prom she would never forget,  so we hit the ground running. 

First was searching for the perfect dress. We found the dress, but at over $400 , we decided to go another route and had her dress custom made. It was a beautiful dress and she looked like a movie star.











To get her prepped for prom, she had her aunt color her hair to a light golden brown. I took her to get a facial and she got her nails done by my nail lady, who absolutely ate on the design.  I got her the perfect pair of sparkly gold heels to go with her gold dress and gold nails. Finally, I bought her some lashes and a ponytail extension to complete her look. 

After she did her hair and makeup and got dressed, she looked like a walking super star. She had the most amazing time at her prom, and it was definitely an experience and a night she will never forget,  the perfect memorable moment.






No comments: