Saturday, November 11, 2017

First Batch Done

I finally wrapped up all the gifts I'll be giving to extended family and a few friends this Christmas as  I was just itching to get it all done.

No, I don't go crazy buying for everyone and I don't spend a ton of money either.  I keep it simple and buy for a few 'special' people each year, if the budget allows.  Basically, if you live within walking distance to me and I like you a lot, you most likely will get a small gift from me for Christmas.

I love to shop and buy for others as giving is just in my nature.  And I give gifts that I myself would love to get.  I don't expect anything in return, of course, as that would defeat the purpose of the gift giving spirit but I do hope the people I gift to over the holidays appreciate my efforts as it is the thought that truly counts.




No comments: