Saturday, September 8, 2018

Time For Fall

It's that time again when the weather begins to turn and the days seem to get just a tad bit shorter.  Your wardrobe changes from short shorts and tank tops to skinny jeans and long sleeve shirts.  When it's no longer flip flop weather and you have to pull out the boots, you know it's time for Fall.  Fall festivities and Fall decor; Fall foods and scents.  It's the time of year when your mind starts to wander to the holidays. 

In Costa Rica, Fall doesn't technically exist but we do get Fall like weather starting the end of September which does put me in a Fall state of mind.  It's also the time of year when stores start decorating for Christmas so it's not hard to get into the Fall mood.  Even though I feel as if time seems to be literally flying by, I am excited for the weeks and months ahead.  Time to get my Fall and holiday prep on.  Also, as a side note, September is my absolute favorite month as it is the month of my birth.  So yay me!

1 comment:

Andy said...

I enjoyedd reading your post