Sunday, November 15, 2020

Olive Garden Experience In Costa Rica

 I love Olive Garden. I might be in the minority but I think their food is pretty damn tasty. When the kids and I went to Boston last year for our epic vacation, Olive Garden was one of the restaurants on my must visit lists. And it did not disappoint, we all loved it. 

I have always liked Olive Garden, even though I had only eaten there a handful of times while I lived in Boston. It wasn't my favorite, as the Cheesecake factory holds that position, but it was always a strong contender for the occasional dining out.  Honestly, it wasn't until I moved to Costa Rica that I started to appreciate Olive Garden more.

Fast forward to 2020 and Olive Garden has finally set up shop in the land of pura vida. Costa Rica now boasts two restaurants and of course, we just had to go and try the place out.

As usual, the food was fabulous. But it was the service that put our dining experience over the top, it was exceptional.  If the food got a 10, the servers and waitstaff got a 12 out of 10. They made our visit so much more pleasant and we cannot wait to go back.

                      Dinner and Dessert


No comments: