Monday, November 9, 2020

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

 And so it begins. The holiday season is upon us and with one statement decor piece, namely my brand new Christmas tree, my home has transformed into a festive lighted wonderland. 

What is it about the holidays that just brings out the joy in everyone? I feel so happy and peaceful right now. With my tree twinkling and bright and decor attached to most everyone surface of my home, I feel excited. Excited for what is to come. 

I know these are difficult times and moral is especially low right now. But that is why I needed a little cheer. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and with everything going on, I just want to start celebrating a little bit earlier than normal. Besides, there is no better sight than holiday lights.



No comments: