Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Baking All The Treats And Doing All The Crafts

 Tis the season they say and since we're experiencing a whole new way of life, I figured I would do all the festive Christmas things, like bake all the yummy treats and goodies and do all the crafty crafts.

What better way to celebrate the season than with home baked cookies. Am I right? It's the one time of year where we get to indulge in everything sweet and chocolatey and why not bake and make a few.


Peanut Butter Blossoms

Decorated Sugar Cookies

The madness will continue as I still have a few more goodies to make. There's  no doubt I'll be baking treats into the New Year and I am all for it.

It's also the season to get crafty and creative weather just for fun or for gift giving. And I must say,  I do love a craft that takes barely any effort at all. 




A sticker craft that is minimal effort but loads of fun is a perfect way to spend a festive holiday afternoon. 

No comments: