Tuesday, June 28, 2011

VICTORY IS MINE!

Excuse me while I do a victory dance for a moment: *dance, turn, spin, jump, booty shake, slide, slide and stop*!!!!

Why am I doing a victory dance? Because Fatty has finally mastered the art of the potty. : )

He is now *knock on wood, don't wanna jinx it* fully daytime potty trained. He finally pooped in the potty for the very first time last Friday and has been pooping in the potty ever since. He has also not had a peepee incident in a few days either. AND most importantly, he is more inclined to let me know when he has to go.

I could do a cartwheel right now. It took longer than I thought but the end result is always fulfulling. We can go on vacation rest assured that he is 90% potty trained.

Next step is night time potty training. I hope that takes less time since we've made it past the huge hump already.

No comments: