Friday, September 14, 2012

September Rush

Well, it's just about 2 months away from the wedding and I am busy as can be.  Busier than a bee. It's only mid-September and my plate is overflowing with things I have to do, places I need to be and stuff I have to plan.

So far this month, I have 6 parties to attend, one in which I have to plan.Three of those parties are in one day, one of which is J's (Fatty's) 4th birthday.  Also this month, I have a bridal shower to attend: MINE!  Excitement is in the air as the wedding gets closer, and the pre-wedding events commence.
Bridal Shower Invitation: made by my lovely bridesmaid C!

Bridal Shower Envelope!

Party Gifts: 1 party gift for Saturday, the other 3 for Sunday!


Also, my list of to do's are getting shorter.   I was able to finally finish 'glitterizing' my ballet flats to the perfect sparkly blue color.  And.... "drum-roll please" I found the PERFECT pair of heels for my pre-wedding parties: bridal shower, Bachelorette, and Engagement Serenade.

Perfect blue flats with lots of sparkle


Kick-ass heels for my pre-wedding 'fiestas'!



No comments: