Friday, September 14, 2012

The Toothless Princess

My baby girl, at just 5 years old, has lost her very 1st tooth.  So young, so young.  I can't believe how big she is getting.  I think 5 is kind of on the young side for a tooth loss, but I can't argue with nature.  I hope this is not a sign of things to come: I don't want my baby girl growing up too fast.




Her tooth was loose for some time and I found it hard at first to believe that she would be losing a tooth already.  But she did and she sure was proud. With the help of her daddy, her 1st tooth came out.  She was pretty scared as she wasn't sure what was going on with her wiggly tooth.  But we explained to her not to be afraid, that everyone loses their teeth and it meant she was a big girl now.  We have her tooth in a jar as a keepsake.

No comments: