Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tadada-daaaah!

My engagement ring is finally in.  Confused? Thought I already had an engagement ring?  Ok, let me start from the top.  I know I already had an engagement ring that I loved.  However, it was not the ring I imagined I would have, so I kept looking for my 'dream' ring, hoping to find it for a great price.

I finally spotted THE ring on the JCPenny website and felt it was fate. Not only was the style of ring I loved, it was at an amazing price. I couldn't pass it up.  I talked with Hubby, showed him the ring and he said what he always says when I see something I like: "get it"!  Don't tell me twice, I did.  There were some issues with the bank and shipping that left me anxious but 2 weeks later, I got my ring and I could not be happier.








Beautiful, isn't it?  Nothing grand, nothing ostentatious, nothing over the top.  It's just right. A cute sparkly delicate ring for my delicate fingers.  I am in love!

No comments: