Friday, June 22, 2018

Planning Another Beach trip And Appreciating The Arts

Let me be the first to say congratulations to my daughter and her class for their magnificent performance at the school's art festival on Wednesday.  They did an amazing job and now they're heading off to the city wide competition to perform their poetic piece.



Another piece of good news I wanted to share involves my family from Boston.  My nephews will be coming to visit me for 2 whole months and we have a ton of fun activities planned in preparation for their trip.  We will be heading to the beach at the end of the month as our first fun family outing and I could not be any more excited.  Beach getaways always get me excited to be honest.  I booked the Blue Conga Hotel in Puerto Viejo and we'll be going for 2 nights and 3 days at the end of the month. We haven't been to Puerto Viejo as a family in over a year and my nephews (and my mom who will be coming with my nephews and staying for 2 weeks) have not gone back since their first visit in 2012.  I am looking forward to the trip as it'll be a time to recharge and unwind.  Besides, what's not to like about going to the beach?  The sand, the surf, the food; it could not be any more amazing.








No comments: