Monday, February 17, 2020

Back At It

We are back from vacation, a month and a half in Boston, Massachusetts and it was the most wonderful vacation ever! But now we are back home, and have been for a little while now, and the kids are back to school and settling into a new school year routine pretty nicely.

It feels really good to be home but I do miss my family back in the states as well as all the fun things we managed to get done. Lots of shopping, eating out at fun restaurants and just being in a new and exciting environment.  The kids had a blast and I have to say, I would not mind doing it all over again. But honestly, there is just no place like home sweet home.

I will be posting tons of pics of our trip, of everything we got up to while on our epic vacation.  For now though, we are just settling back into normal, everyday homelife and that feels just as good.


No comments: