Sunday, February 7, 2021

Super Bowl Sunday

 I'm not a huge football fan.  Not in the true sense of the word. I don't follow the entire NFL season nor do I keep tabs on the crucial players. 

I really only prefer to watch the big game because of all the different elements that go into it from the comercials to the halftime show. And I only really like watching if I'm interested in the teams that are playing. 

This year I only watched the super bowl because the former Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady, was playing. This man took the Patriots to great heights and then turned around and took another team to the biggest game of the year. He is the GOAT and I had to watch to see if he could do what he does best, which is win. And he sure enough did.

Also, since it was kind of a special day I wanted to sort of celebrate the way I know how; with food. 



No comments: