Friday, January 29, 2021

I Have A College Student Finally

 It's about time I'm able to say that I'm the mom of a college student. It took awhile to get to this point but we are finally here and I could not be any happier.

My oldest is finally in college, finally working towards his future goals and it makes me so proud. As any parent, I just want the best for my kids. I, of course, want a better life for them than what I had. And I am willing to help them in any way I can to make that happen. Paying for college for them is one way to make sure that they at least get started on the right path to a brighter and better future.

On the flip side, I do know that college is not for everyone. But I do believe in some sort of higher education post high school whether that be a trade school, an apprenticeship or some kind of work study program. Any and everything necessary for my children to work towards their goal of a happy and successful life.

So yes, my 20 year old son is finally a college student studying to be a digital animator or the like. Here's to hoping he works hard and his hard work pays off and he can live his dream and achieve his goals in life. 

No comments: