Friday, March 12, 2021

Back To School 2021

 All the kids are finally in school and now that we're back to a semi regular routine, I have to admit that it feels really good. Bedtime is 9pm which gives me some me time before I doze off around 11. And we're all usually up and ready for the day by 8am.

The days vary depending on which schedule the kids have to follow due to covid 19 guidelines. For instance, my daughter goes in person two days a week and is distance learning the other three days. I wake her up around 6:30 so she can be alert and ready for her first class at 8.

My son, who has started his very first year of 7th grade high school is in person on a rotating schedule. One week he goes in for two days and the following week he only goes once. He gets up at 6am on school days.



And lastly, my 7 year old second grader is completely distance learning at home with me as his primary teacher. We start class at  9am. My oldest son who recently started college is also virtual learning at the moment. His classes are in the evenings from 6 to 9 or 10pm.

All I want is for my kids to succeed academically. And all I can do is hope for the best. With the challenges that they'll face this year with the new rules and constant changes all I want is for them to have an amazing school year filled with amazing memories.

No comments: