Monday, April 12, 2021

Getting Excited About Our Vacation

 In about a week, we will be heading on vacation as a family and I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I have been bugging hubby about taking a family vacation for months now and finally we have our trip booked and ready.

It's been a while since we've been on a really nice family beach vacation. Last year we headed to the beach with a few friends for the weekend but it was more of a getaway than a real vacation. This time we have about 6 days of  glorious sunshine, beach waves and thermal pools to look forward to. Not to mention, we have an epic vacation planned to soak up as much fun as we possibly can. And bonus, we have a very dear friend coming from Boston with us.

This year's vacation is to Tamarindo beach Costa Rica. It's been about 4 years or so since we've been  back to Tamarindo and it's surrounding beaches so I am super excited. We plan to visit Playa Flamingo and Conchal as well, which are spectacular beaches and  bring back fond memories.

We also reserved a few nights in La Fortuna to visit the world famous volcanic hot springs and plan to partake in a few fun family friendly activities. The epicness of this vacation will be off the charts for sure.

The best part is we'll be with the entire family and one of my hubby's oldest and dearest friends who also happens to be my oldest son's Godfather. And to make the vacation even more special, we have two of the best hotels booked for our stay. I am counting down the days for sure.


No comments: