Monday, July 31, 2023

My 1st Catamaran Tour

 We had an amazing 2nd honeymoon vacation after our wedding renewal.  The Wyndham Tamarindo hotel was everything I expected it would be.

It's not the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in but the views were incredible.  Every single room had ocean front rooms, worthy of a postcard. We had such amazing weather while at the beach, it made the views that much more spectacular. 

 Less than a 5 minute drive away, it made the trek into town a non issue. The hotel also provided a buffet breakfast, which had good variety and was actually tasty.  With it's infinity pool, friendly staff and those incredible views I would recommend the Wyndham Tamarindo hotel. 

But enough about our hotel stay,  let's talk about my very first Catamaran tour. It was the one activity I knew I just had to do at the beach. We has high hopes to do more, but Catamaran was a definite.  

Thanks to Dream Chaser, my ocean boat tour dreams came true. It was a simple,  private tour, but it was exactly what I wanted. 












The Honeymoon Vacation @Wyndham Tamarindo 


















No comments: