Wednesday, May 1, 2024

A 17th Birthday Celebration Old Hollywood Style

 My daughter is 17 years old and for the life of me, I can't figure out where the time has gone. She has grown and blossomed into a beautiful young lady and I'd like to think I had something to do with that. 

For her 17th year of life, we decided to celebrate in a big way, going all out while still keeping it on the budget friendly side. 

Instead of a massive party, we decided on an elegant dinner at PF Changs. But we wanted to keep the celebration going after dinner, so we planned a fun girl's night sleepover with her best friends.  

After dinner it was cake and photos, face masks and then a camp style sleepover in our rancho, complete with a 6 person tent. 

The fun continued the next day with a fun filled over night beach trip to Jaco Beach, complete with beach volleyball, tennis, ping pong, karaoke and a movie night to close out the festivities.  Her 17th birthday was a blast, a truly memorable occasion for the books. 




















































It was truly one of the most amazing birthday celebrations and I cannot wait to plan another.

No comments: