Friday, May 29, 2009

I Finally Did It!

So I joined the masses of moms and FINALLY made a blog. I didn't want to do it as I much preferred to write in my daily planner turned daily journal anyway. But I figured it can't hurt to have my thoughts put on the internet too. I spend enough time online on a daily basis, so why not.

After all, maybe one day, I can use this stuff for material for my book. I must admit, thoughts of fame danced in my head as I imagine my blog becoming so popular, I'll accrue millions of followers, get famous and end up on Oprah (or Ellen)...LOL. But in reality, I just love to write. And one day, hope to become a published author. I see this blog not only as a way to connect with people far and wide, but also as practice. So here I am. An official blogger. Let the journey begin....tomorrow. It's late and I am off to bed.

No comments: